Storage facility located off South Lee Highway includes 4 sizes of storage units.
4' x 9' - A total of ~36 square feet. Will hold several boxes, mattresses, dresser, and tables.
10' x 15' - A total of 150 square feet. Will hold up to a 3 bedroom apartment.
10' x 20' - A total of 200 square feet. Will hold up to a 4 bedroom apartment.
10' x 30' - A total of 300 square feet. Will hold up to a 5 bedroom house.
Below you can see our units that are currently available for rent. Chandler Storage allows you to rent a storage unit online right now. Just browse our available units below and then hit the "Rent Now" button. You will then walk through our 5 step process so you can get set up to rent your very own self storage unit.
Just complete the below 5 steps:
1. Create your account and agree to the terms.
2. Enter your billing information and upload a picture of driver's license.
3. Review and Confirm the rental information. Sign contract online.
4. We will email you a gate code so you can access your unit. Typically within 1 hour during our business hours.
5. Access your unit and put your own lock on your unit. (Recommend a disc shaped lock)
Once you have completed these steps you will be emailed your individual account information as well as instruction on how to complete the move-in process. Please contact us with any questions at (423) 614-0069.